This haul does include a nail polish, so I think I’m within my rights to post it! Heehee.
I have a Winners (TJ Maxx/Marshalls in the US, and TK Maxx in the UK & Ireland) very near to where I live, so it can be quite difficult to avoid going there a lot.
What I found today (not what I bought!):
- A mini red Alexander McQueen shoulder bag that I saw there last week, too. They want something like $1,300 for it. Eep!
- NARS on clearance. I saw Coup de Coeur lipgloss for about $14, but I am always leery of buying lipgloss at Winners since it may have been opened and contaminated by other shoppers. Also, they had a few Multiples, and Space Odyssey nail lacquer for $13 or so, but I am not paying that much for silver glitter.
- Some cute Badgley Mischka wallets, some with bows, some quilted, and some with floral prints on saffiano leather. They were all continental zips like this one, but I don’t like that style of wallet for myself. If the floral wallet was a turnlock, like this one (yes, I know the one in the pic is a handbag!), I’d have been sorely tempted @ $79.99! Not that I need a new wallet.
Anyway, now that you’ve read about all the fancy stuff, here’s what actually I got:
- BCBG Max Azria dress @ $39.99
- Zoya Daisy nail lacquer @ $6.99
- The Liberty Book of Simple Sewing @ $7.99
- turquoise flower pot @ $7.99
All the stuff. Oh my gosh, the Liberty book is so pretty! Must start back with sewing.
BCBG dress with a zigzaggy ikat print and a v-neck (thank the stars). Original MSRP $180. Woot! Now to lose that last bit of postpartum tummy bulge…
Thanks for reading!