The Award Rules are:
- Put the award logo on your blog.
- Answer 7 questions asked by the person who nominated you.
- Thank the person who nominated you, linking to their blog.
- Nominate any number of bloggers you like, linking to their blogs.
- Let them know you nominated them (by commenting on their blog, etc.)
This post is kind of long, since I had 2×7 questions to answer. It was loads of fun to do, so here we go…
7 Questions from Stashmatters:
- Did you play any sports or do any activities when you were little (like ballet, gymnastics)?
- I played volleyball very briefly in elementary school. Other activities were more of the non-physical type (school paper, etc.). I’m more of a sports watcher than a player!
- How many remote controls do you have for your entertainment unit (tv, dvd, stereo)?
- Three: TV, cable box, receiver. Should get a universal remote, really. Four if you count the keyboard for the computer hooked up to the TV.
- What was the worst thing you did as a child (run away from home, set fire to the clothesline)?
- When I was in about first or second grade, I went to my friend’s house after school without letting my mom know. Big, big trouble.
- How many pillows do you sleep with?
- Just one. I do have one of those bolster pillows, but I haven’t used it lately.
- What was the last Ikea furniture you built? If not applicable, what was the last piece of furniture you bought?
- Some Hemnes stuff and a Lillesand bed, a couple of years ago. The combo latex-spring mattress we got with it is super comfy. I also got a couple of the famed-throughout-the-nail-polish-collecting-world Helmer Drawer Units. They really are great for storing nail polish!
- How many pairs of sunglasses do you own? Which pair is your favourite?
- None, but I would like to pick up a new prescription pair this summer.
- What was the most unusual thing you’ve ever eaten?
- Nothing that weird if you’re already into Asian food. Perhaps things like century eggs, durian, and chicken feet, all of which I love! I guess some less common, non-Asian things I’ve had would be alligator (tastes like chicken), squid ink pasta, and violet gelato.
- I am generally an adventurous eater, but I am too chicken for stuff like insects/spiders/scorpions, balut, and surströmming (we went to Östermalms Saluhall and I didn’t even dare to look for the latter).
And here are 7 Questions from StyledWithJoy:
- What’s your most embarrassing moment?
- In university, I slipped on a wet floor in the cafeteria while holding a full tray. Everything, including me, hit the floor with a loud smash, and I received a round of applause.
- What makes you laugh no matter what?
- My little peanut. He’s so full of happiness and is always up to something. Here he is playing with banging together a couple of my Essie nail polishes:
- What is the best TV show to binge watch on Netflix?
- Best ice cream in the world?
- The top prize would have to go to all the many flavors of gelato I ate in Italy and southern France, but second place is tied between local gelaterias, Soma Chocolatemaker (mmm…Sicilian Lemon Sour Cream) and Kekou Gelato House (gelati in Asian flavors like durian, lychee, Vietnamese coffee, green tea, taro, plum salt, chrysanthemum, etc.).
- What is a habit you want to stop?
- I haven’t read a book for a very long time. I used to read a lot, and have quite a stack of books that I haven’t finished.
- Who are you most similar to: Rachel, Monica, or Phoebe?
- I don’t think I’m especially like any one of them, but I can be a little goofy, so I’ll say Phoebe. I like her character the best, too.
- Who would you want to date: Ross, Chandler, or Joey?
- Chandler, I guess, by process of elimination! Besides, who wouldn’t want to be Mrs. Chanandler Bong?
I’d like to pass the Real Neat Blog Award on to the following 7 beauty and beauty bloggers. No worries if you’ve already received the award!
- All Things Lacquer
- Dorothea Beauty
- Life of Kristyn
- Make Up World
- My Budget Beauty
- Style Domination
- The Sushi Princess
The 7 Questions I’m passing on are:
- What childhood food/drink are you most nostalgic for?
- What was your favorite TV show as a kid?
- Did you have a childhood celebrity crush?
- If you could tell your 10-year old self one thing, what would it be?
- What is your favorite takeout dish?
- Name one thing you don’t like that everyone else loves.
- You have $10 to spend on anything at the drugstore. What do you get?
Thanks for reading and have a great rest of the weekend!