I really, really need to purge some of that…
Fellow Canadian blogger Stashmatters recently did the Lipstick Tag, and as lipstick is one of my most loved kinds of makeup, I have followed suit and done it myself, too! Woohoo!
The Lipstick Tag Rules
- TAG 3 bloggers to answer these same questions.
- Those bloggers will TAG 3 more bloggers of their choice with the same questions & rules.
- No tag backs
The Lipstick Tag Questions
- 1. How many lipsticks do you own?
- Umm…I have over 30 Revlon Super Lustrous Lipsticks and over 20 MAC lipsticks alone. We’ll leave it at that!
- 2. What was your first ever lipstick?
- CoverGirl Honeyplum Glow. I don’t remember whether it was called Continuous Color Lipstick then, but the packaging was hideously cheap, with a totally clear lid. It was a pretty, shimmery, mauvey-rosy-brownish nude (yup I have a good memory for this stuff, hahaha!). I should see if they still make the shade!
- 3. What is your most worn lipstick?
- It changes all the time, as you’d expect from someone who has many lipsticks. Recently I have been using NARS Audacious Lipstick in Vera, NYX Butter Lipstick in Pops, Clinique Different Lipstick in Black Lily (discontinued! *weep*), and MAC Cremesheen Lipstick in Fanfare.
- 4. What is your favorite brand for lipsticks?
- Low-end: Revlon Super Lustrous.
High-end: Yves Saint Laurent Rouge Pur Couture Mat. Also, I’ve only tried one NARS Audacious Lipstick so far, but it’s truly awesome.
- 5. What is your favorite finish?
- Opaque cream! Though I also like if it’s a bit sheerer but buildable.
- 6. What is the last lipstick you bought?
- Ardency Inn Modster Long Play Supercharged Lip Color in Sweet Nothing *catches breath* and Guerlain Rouge G in Gracia.
- 7. How many lip products do you currently have in your bag?
- I usually rotate based on what I’m wearing that day. Or, sometimes I just leave a sheer lipstick in there that is easy to use for touching up. I have a couple makeup pouches that I swap in and out of my handbags. Here’s what I have at the moment:
- 8. What lipstick do you use to rock a red lip?
- Everyday: Clinique Angel Red, MAC Brick-O-La.
- Dressy: Edward Bess Midnight Bloom, MAC Brave Red.
- Bright: Chanel Rouge Coco in Arthur, YSL Rouge Pur Couture Mat in Rouge Rock.
- Vampy: NARS Spanish Red (discontinued, waah!), Chanel Rouge Noir.
- Shimmer: CoverGirl LipPerfection in Burn, MAC Fresh Moroccan.
- Yes, I kind of like red lipstick!
- 9. How do you store your lipsticks?
- Everywhere! I’m not even joking.
- 10. What lip products are you currently lusting over?
- Burberry Lip Kisses in Garnet. The new Clinique Pop Lip Colour + Primer in Cola Pop. MAC Lipstick in Rebel. More NARS Audacious. I am really trying to avoid buying any more lipsticks for a long time, though. They do go bad 😦
This tag is way too fun, so if you haven’t already, please go on to do your own Lipstick Tag! Please tell me your link when you’re done, so I can tag you and because I love to read this stuff!