Shoppers Drug Mart is holding another Spend Your Points Event.
This weekend, Canadians can redeem their Shoppers Optimum Points for the following dollar amounts:
- Redeem 50,000 points for $100 off (normally $85 off)
- Redeem 95,000 points for $200 off (normally $170 off)
I’ve seen better (sometimes it goes up to $210 or $220 back for 95k points), but this is pretty much the standard points event. See full details at shoppersdrugmart.ca.
You can redeem for most things, including prestige beauty items.
Also, Shoppers Drug Mart has finally sorted out their coupons so you no longer have to print them out. You still have to carry around your Optimum Card, but now you can log into your account on their website and (individually) load each offer to your card. Some offers are personalized based on what you have bought at SDM in the past. No offer needs to be loaded for the Spend Your Points Event, though.
The last several things I bought at Shoppers Drug Mart are:
- La Roche-Posay Physiological Ultra-Fine Scrub (backup!), $14.99 on sale
- La Roche-Posay Solution Physiological Micellar Solution, $14.99 on sale
- Life Brand Hydrating Facial Sheet Mask (Hyaluronic Acid & Konjac), $1.99
- Quo Nail Polish Remover (Strengthening), 354 mL, $2.99 on sale
- Revlon ColorStay Gel Envy Longwear Nail Enamel in Wild Card (440), $6.99 on sale
Happy points spending!