This tag has been floating around, and the most recent one I saw by Juliette @ Paper Tent made me decide to quickly do it, as well!
What’s your most inexpensive beauty item? What’s your most expensive beauty item?
- Most inexpensive is probably a couple of super-old Wet n Wild lipliners in the infamous #666 (Brandywine). They were probably about 99¢ back in the day.
Most expensive would probably be a perfume. I recently got Chanel Coco Noir, which retails for CA$114, although I did get it free with SDM Optimum points. If that doesn’t count, then Serge Lutens Jeux de Peau, around $100.
What item do you have a love/hate relationship with?
- Mascara. Like the effect on my puny lashes, but am so lazy to use it.
What brand takes up most of your collection?
- Counting nail polish, then probably Essie or OPI. Not counting nail polish? Probably MAC.
What product do you neglect the most due to laziness?
- Hair. I don’t do much with it! It does what I want it to do, for the most part, so I’m sure that contributes to the neglect.
What product gives you the most confidence?
- Foundation. I really appreciate having nice skin, since I’ve had to deal with acne on and off. I dream of not needing to use foundation and concealer!
Which item is at the top of your beauty wishlist?
- I’m pretty good at the moment! Maybe more NARS Audacious Lipsticks, but I am on a low-buy and also I need more lipstick like a fish needs a bicycle.
Which makeup product looks great on other but not on you?
- Pastels on the face. I can’t even wear pastel colors near my face (like shirts and scarves). Wish I could pull them off! I have to resort to pastel nails and fashion accessories.
Anyone else up for doing this tag?