Two lovely makeup & beauty bloggers Ryane Zamora and Glam Necessities have nominated me for another Real Neat Blog Award! I am so excited to answer their questions, and pass new nominations on to some new-to-me blogs.
The Award Rules are:
- Put the award logo on your blog.
- Answer 7 questions asked by the person who nominated you.
- Thank the person who nominated you, linking to their blog.
- Nominate any number of bloggers you like, linking to their blogs.
- Let them know you nominated them (by commenting on their blog, etc.)
Questions from Ryane Zamora:
- What does the rest of your day look like?
- Taking care of my little peanut who is teething/feverish/cranky/mischievous. Maybe some swatching and working on my website if I can squeeze them in!
- What is your favorite lip product for summer?
- Nivea lip balm, Clarins Joli Rouge Lipstick in Papaya.
- What are you wearing on your feet right now?
- Favorite Disney movie?
- If we’re talking strictly animated movies, then it’s a tie between Aladdin and Beauty & the Beast. (Those are kind of obvious picks, so I will add that I’m also quite fond of One Hundred & One Dalmatians, The Emperor’s New Groove, and Tangled.)
- What do you hear right now?
- Peanut is clanking a toy car on the floor. Also, Napkin Man, starring the guy from Murdoch Mysteries.
- What’s one thing your followers don’t know about you?
- I haven’t done my toenails in about a year. :O That will change soon, with summer coming!
- What is (or would be) your go-to karaoke song? 😛
- I can’t carry a tune, but the last song I karaoked was probably I Will Survive. Scary stuff!
Questions from Glam Necessities:
- What is your favorite song at the moment and why?!
- I am very behind on popular music. I think I’m going to turn into one of those fuddy duddys who shakes a cane while grumbling, “Kids listen to crap these days!” I was watching an episode of Empire last night and one of the songs sampled was Tom’s Diner by Suzanne Vega. I really liked that when it first came out. (I also remember it annoying many people.)
- What is one unique thing about yourself?!
- I can’t do any tricks like curling my tongue, wiggling my ears, and the like. Nothing! 😦
- What is your version of a casual outfit?!
- For summer, a sundress and flats, maybe with a chambray shirt. A small, colorful crossbody in a style like a Rebecca Minkoff Mini MAC or a Linea Pelle Dylan Mini Speedy. I need to get a summer hat!
- What is your dream job?!
- I’d love to be one of those biologists who go out into the rainforest/ocean/tundra for years to study some obscure thing. It wouldn’t jive with my family life now, though, so I’m totally happy with how things actually are. (Plus, I hate bugs/can’t swim well/have really dry skin. Also, how to take all my makeup?!) I live vicariously through David Attenborough nature documentaries.
- Show me where you usually get ready for example your vanity?!
- Here’s a recent shot of one of my makeup drawers!
- What’s one thing that is at the top of your beauty wishlist?!
- I am pretty good for now, but perhaps NARS Audacious Lipstick in Audrey.
- What is your favorite bronzer at the moment?!
- I don’t use bronzer.
The 7 Bloggers I Am Nominating:
- Bottled in Denmark
- Charlene Chic
- Helpless Whilst Drying
- Parisian Girls
- Pretty & Cie
- Puddles of Avni
My 7 Questions for the Nominated Bloggers:
- Fave nail polish?
- Fave handbag?
- Fave pizza toppings?
- How many languages do you speak?
- Least fave makeup product?
- Least fave movie?
- What are you looking forward to this month?