I have been nominated for another Versatile Blogger Award, this time by Singapore-based beauty blogger Alisa Wong! Thank you so much, Alisa! Please do go check out her blog! She does some amazing eye looks that I just love. 🙂
The Versatile Blogger Award Rules state that you must offer 7 facts about yourself, then nominate 15 other bloggers for the same award.
7 Things About Myself
- Red cream nail polishes are one of my greatest weaknesses. I have tried to tone it down, because even I have started to think, “Honestly, how many red creams do you need?”
- I love movies, but I have still not seen Citizen Kane and Psycho. Embarrassing!
- My favorite children’s book is Many Moons by James Thurber, with the original illustrations by Louis Slobodkin.
- The best book I have read recently (i.e., in the last year) is The Forever War by Joe Haldeman. It’s a little bit like the movie Interstellar, except well written, not emotionally manipulative, and it’s actually science fiction. (No, I didn’t like the movie very much!) I hear they’re finally doing a movie version starring Channing Tatum. Not quite my first pick, but physically he should fit the role. Fingers crossed that it gets done well, and doesn’t just get turned something like a sequel to Starship Troopers (that said, the first Starship Troopers movie was hilarious satire).
- Almonds are my favorite nut, and I loathe Brazil nuts. (Read here for a weird Brazil nut fact.)
- I have serious nostalgia for these Hostess snack cakes that I scarfed as a little kid, but I can’t find them anywhere now. I liked them in lemon, too. Probably for the best. They were, like, 90% sugar!
- I don’t like Toblerone. I don’t like the shape. I don’t like the creepy ads. I don’t like that nougat in the center that gets stuck in your teeth.
Since I have done this before, and recently, I’m going to skip the nominations. Besides, it seems like loads of people I follow have already received this Award! However, if you have not been nominated and would like to be, just comment here and I will be delighted to nominate your blog! 🙂
Thanks for reading!