I must give a big thanks to Beauty-full Dreams for nominating me for the Liebster Award! She’s got a fantastic blog that focuses on reviewing Korean cosmetics. I’ve only recently been getting into those brands, so her blog is such a handy resource!
The Liebster Award Rules
- Thank the nominator
- Display award in post
- Nominate 10 other bloggers
- Answer the 10 questions
Beauty-full Dreams’s 10 Questions
1. What’s the color of your phone?
Black, but the case is pink & orange. I’m using an older phone, and I was lucky to find a cute Kate Spade case for it at Winners since nobody actually sells cases for it anymore (unless I got some random cheapo case online).
2. Blazing hot or ice cold? (can be weather, dishes, drinks or anything you can think of 😉 )
Ice cold, for the most part. I do like spicy food, though!
3. The one accessory you couldn’t live without?
Handbags! All of them!
4. What Summer fragance are you using now, if any?
A perfect summer scent of citrus and hazelnut chocolate:
5. Black eyeliner or colorful eyeliner?
I don’t use black as often as I use brown/bronze, purple, and grey, though I suppose those aren’t exacly colorful.
6. What’s the last movie you saw & liked?
I’ve really been watching more TV shows than anything else, but I did recently see Kingsman: The Secret Service, and enjoyed it immensely! From the trailers, I thought it was a dumb kid’s movie—it’s anything but. Yikes, don’t let your little kids see this one! I kept hearing from people that it was really good, and then when I found out it was directed by Matthew Vaughn (who’s directed some movies I’ve really liked: X-Men: First Class, Kick-Ass, Stardust, and Layer Cake), it was a no-brainer to finally watch it. Did not disappoint. Bonus: Colin Firth as an action hero?!
7. Is there anything you’d like to achieve this Summer?
I know I keep saying this, but I need to get my nail polish organizer up and running! It’s been a busy summer with family obligations and a million household chores.
8. Do you have an absolute favorite quote?
Whenever you find yourself on the side
of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.
9. Best ice cream flavor?
Lemon! And green tea. I also had a limited edition pumpkin gelato last fall that was incredible!
10. Indiana Jones or Star Wars?
I gotta say Indiana Jones. I was never a massive Star Wars fan, even though I did enjoy the movies (but not the Ewoks), but I grew up watching the Indy movies over and over! I do, however, pretend that the last Indy movie was never made.
- City or country?
- Cats or dogs?
- Movies or TV?
- Music or dance?
- Math or literature?
- Fave cocktail?
- Are you allergic to anything?
- Do you have any pets?
- Coolest place you’ve visited lately?
- What nail polish are you wearing at the moment?
- Ashley Dianne Beauty
- Bears in France
- Bright Lights & Pretty Things
- Cashmere Of Course
- A Little Bit of Everything
- A Little Glitter Never Hurt
- Makeup Bits & Bobs
- Manicure Du Jour
- Vanity Monastery
Thanks again to Beauty-full Dreams and thank to you all for reading!