It consists of 10 new colors, 4 of which are only available in a “Fashion Size” (0.2 fl oz / 6 mL) set. The shades are:
- Disco Nap, charcoal glitter
- I’m On the List, rose gold metallic
- It’s Vintage, opaque rust crème
- Lust or Must?, opaque charcoal-brown crème
- Nude Stilettos, sheer pink-nude crème
- Statement Piece, opaque orange-red crème
- Front Row, opaque wine crème (Arm Candy Fashion Size Set Only)
- So Major!, loden green shimmer (Arm Candy Fashion Size Set Only)
- The Sweet Spot, opaque dusty pink crème (Arm Candy Fashion Size Set Only)
- Violet’s Revenge, opaque blue purple crème (Arm Candy Fashion Size Set Only)
I’m kinda swooning over I’m On the List and Violet’s Revenge! Which ones appeal to you?
butter LONDON 3 Free Nail Lacquer is US$15 / CA$18 and is 0.4 US fl oz / 11 mL for the regular size polishes. The 4-piece fashion size set is US$30 / CA$36 and is 4 x 0.2 US fl oz / 0.6 mL. The lacquer does not contain toluene, formaldehyde, or dibutyl phthalate (DBP), and is made in the USA.
butter LONDON is based in Seattle, WA, USA.