Collection: A England 2015 Winter, To Emily Brontë
English indie nail polish brand A England has just released their Winter 2015 collection, To Emily Brontë. Wuthering Heights is one of my favorite books of all time, so I’m sure I’ll sucker myself into picking up a few of these!
The five colors are:
- Heathcliff, a subtle glitter on a black base
- Cathy, ghostly, eerie white grey holo with an illusory flash of blue
- Let Me In, dark red berry holo full of depth and passion
- Wuthering Heights, soft medium grey holo wrapping multiple reflections
- Spirit of the Moors, bright blu holo revealing at times tiny surprising green lights
Oh, who am I kidding? I want all five!
Not only have I read the book, but I’ve also seen many of the film and TV adaptations of the classic novel:
And I have yet to watch this more recent version, which turns the Heathcliff character from a gypsy into a young black man:
Have I missed any worthwhile versions of this doomed love story?
A England Nail Lacquer is 0.39 fl oz / 11 mL (usually?) and retails for £9 / US$10 / CA$12.50. In Canada, you can purchase it at Harlow & Co. or Nail Polish Canada (which is where I have bought mine in the past). The polish is free of toluene, formaldehyde, and dibutyl phthalate (DBP). The company is cruelty-free.
A England is based in London, England.