Collection: SpaRitual 2015 Winter, Awakening
SpaRitual has released their Winter 2015 collection, “Awakening”. It consists of six shades in mostly crisp, cool shades.
This season we shift from observer to activist in order to preserve the delicate balance of nature. To create new scenarios for the future. We carefully consider the impact of the choices we make and thoughtfully move in positive directions. We are empowered to take action, to serve, each in our own unique and thoughtful way.
The six shades are (descriptions are mine based on the website’s info):
- Take Action, an iridescent pearly white shimmer
- In the Wild, a whitened slate blue cream
- Visionary, a light steel blue shimmer
- In Service, a turquoise blue shimmer
- Creative Activist, a duochrome taupe/lavender shimmer
- Bright Future, a deep purple cream
I’m a big fan of SpaRitual polishes, even though I don’t actually own that many, unfortunately! I’ll have to pick up a couple of these, for sure! Creative Activist and Visionary are calling to me… Which ones do you like?
SpaRitual is a vegan and eco-friendly line of nail polish owned by Orly. The polishes are free of toluene, formaldehyde, formaldehyde resin, and dibutyl phthalate (DBP). The MSRP is US$12 for a 0.5 fl oz / 15 mL bottle.