The always adorable Styled With Joy nominated me for this timely tag, and I’ve rushed to complete it, just because I don’t want it to be next fall before I finally get around to it! (I haven’t done one of these in an age, have I?)
1. Include the blog links of the tag creators (Lilian and Denise).
2. Thank the last person who tagged you and link their blogs in your post.
3. Be thoughtful and creative when you answer these questions.
4. After answering the questions, pass the tag onto at least five more bloggers to spread the autumn joy!
1. What is your go-to fall color?
I love wearing burgundy and oxblood in fall. I also like jewel-tones, for sure. Oranges, purples, reds, emerald greens.
2. When you think of fall, what song comes to mind?
“Groove is in the Heart” by Deee-Lite. No reason, it just always has for me. It makes no sense.
3. During the fall, which trend to do you lean towards more, smoky eye or dark lip?
Usually a dark lip. I love doing dark lips, but I can’t do them as often when the weather’s sunny (just feels weird to me). So I bring out the vampies in fall/winter!
4. Do you change up your skincare routine when fall comes in?
Stronger moisturizer, for sure. I get super dry, flaky skin in winter, and it’s gotten worse over the last year or two!
5. What’s your favourite thing about fall?
It’s nice and cool! I am not a fan of hot weather. I also love all the fashion, food and activities associated with fall: boots and scarves, hearty stews and pumpkin pie, visiting museums and taking walks through fallen leaves.
6. Would you rather go out for a walk or stay inside the house during fall?
Walks, for sure. I just don’t like how it gets super cold here in Ontario. We don’t get much of a fall, at all. It’s pretty much winter, already!
I hope that everyone enjoys the upcoming holiday season!