Collection: Zoya 2016 Spring, Whispers
Zoya’s Spring 2016 collection looks absolutely perfect! Whispers consists of six beautifully muted shades.
Experience color serenity with this muted and tranquil palette of transitional neutrals.
I’m in love with all the shades (except Misty, which looks like it won’t be too flattering on me). Oooh, next Zoya sale, I’m gonna be in trouble… Too bad they’ve upped their price from US$9 to US$10, though.
- Cala, a soft nude with a kiss of warmth that will flatter most skin tones.
- April, a light, rosy toned neutral that is a modern take on blush.
- Eastyn, a subtle grayed grape that is more interesting than mauve and gives a modern alternative that is ever so wearable.
- Misty, an easy to wear taupe that is an updated version of gray with just a touch of green to make it daring.
- Ireland, a uniquely wearable green that is muted enough to stay subtle yet still interesting.
- Lake, a softened blue that gives the effect of serene water with just a hint of vibrancy to preserve its luminosity.
Do any catch your eye?
Zoya Professional Lacquer retails for US$10 and is 0.5 US fl oz / 15 mL. Zoya nail polishes are free of toluene, formaldehyde, dibutyl phthalate (DBP) and camphor, and are made in the USA.
Zoya is part of Art of Beauty, a privately held company based in Cleveland, OH, USA.