Since we live in the same city, Stashy suggested we meet up, and earlier this week, we finally did for the first time! Neither one of us had done such a meetup before, so it was a new experience for us both.
I was a little nervous at first, but was immediately at ease upon meeting her for the first time—the meetup ended up being a lot of fun! I had my peanut with me, as well, and he took to Stashy instantly (a great sign, because I tell you he can sense evil!). We both chatted for a while and then had a leisurely stroll through the shiny new Saks that had just opened up downtown.
Of course, we did a little gift exchange, too, which is what this post is mostly about! I was only meant to receive five items from her giveaway, but of course, Stashy had to go and throw in some excellent extras, as well!
Here’s what I received, all delivered in a cute, reusable shopping tote:
- adorable card with drawings of luxe handbags!
- Annabelle Smoothie Eyeshadow Pencil in Cocoaloco
- Bath & Body Works Waikiki Beach Coconut Eau de Toilette
- Bath & Body Works Waikiki Beach Coconut Ultra Shea Body Cream
- Clarins Pure & Radiant Mask with Pink Clay
- C.O. Bigelow Supreme 2X Lip Shine in Spearmint
- MAC Pro Longwear Eye Shadow Pro Palette Refill in Uninterrupted
- Nicole by OPI Oil to Go Cuticle Oil
- Sephora Contour Eye Pencil 12HR Wear in Tiramisu
- Shiseido Perfect Rouge Lipstick Mini in RS612 Gilded Wine
- Smashbox Blush Brush #16
Um, that’s a heckuva lot more than five items! Thanks so much, Stashy! You’re way too generous! I’m so glad that I was able to give her a small gift in return, as well. Phew 😉
I’m most excited to use the perfume (actually I did as soon as I got home! LOL. It smells like a DELICIOUS VACATION), MAC Uninterrupted, the Clarins mask, and the Shiseido lipstick (it’s a deep red! Stashy knows my tastes well).
It was great to meet a fellow nail polish/makeup nut, and I hope we’ll have more chances to meet up again!