Collection: Zoya 2016 Spring, Petals
Zoya’s released another Spring 2016 collection, this time called Petals—and it looks too beautiful! Star Wars fans might want to pick up Leia, by the way.
- Aster, a fresh periwinkle with flecks of fuchsia to create a dewy finish.
- Azalea, a classic spring pink with a captivating white and fuchsia flash.
- Laurel, a warm pastel pink with the slightest hint of sheen.
- Leia, a sheer, opalescent white with flecks of fuchsia, green and gold.
- Tulip, a pure pastel salmon cream with the slightest hint of sheen.
- Zahara, a brilliant shimmering coral made modern with an opalescent effect.
Um. I want them all! Well, maybe not Laurel for my skintone!
Zoya is also currently running a sale on the new collection. Get the entire set of six polishes for $40 (reg. $60), plus free shipping, with the code PETALS. International handling fee applies to Canadian orders. Offer runs from March 1–6, 2016.
Zoya Professional Lacquer retails for US$10 and is 0.5 US fl oz / 15 mL. Zoya nail polishes are free of toluene, formaldehyde, dibutyl phthalate (DBP) and camphor, and are made in the USA.
Zoya is part of Art of Beauty, a privately held company based in Cleveland, OH, USA.