Collection: A England 2016 Summer, Russian Soul
The new shades are:
- Kalinka (delicate and iridescent as a rainbow moonstone blended with a lavish holo core)
- Katyusha (dramatic and unique flashing of rainbow hues, like a light opal on a precious holographic base)
- Natasha’s Dance / War & Peace (black with dark blue undertones and an extraordinary play of holographic shimmer)
- Polovetsian Dances (deep intense purple enhanced by the luscious prismatic hologram finish)
- Waltz of the Flowers (light blue purple multichrome with hints of lilac and a dazzling hologram effect)
I’m thinking of ordering one or two, hoping they’ll arrive in time for this year’s finale of The Americans (S4), FX’s Cold War spy thriller that I’m completely hooked on!
A England Nail Lacquer is 0.39 fl oz / 11 mL (usually?) and retails for £11.50 (it’s gone up from £9 since last fall) / CA$15.50. In Canada, you can purchase it at Harlow & Co. or Nail Polish Canada (which is where I have bought mine in the past). The polish is free of toluene, formaldehyde, and dibutyl phthalate (DBP). The company is cruelty-free.
A England is based in London, England.