Yes, indeedy, I have parts I and II for nail polish haulage in June and July 2016!
Basically, I can hardly resist a nail polish sale, so just about all of these were picked up on sale from places like Winners, Dollarama, Rexall, Shoppers Drug Mart, Amazon, and Wal-Mart.
Here’s the all damage (5 picture sets in all)…
First, several randoms from Winners, Amazon, and Shoppers Drug Mart.
- Essie Nail Polish in Violet Auction
- OPI Infinite Shine Nail Lacquer in Pretty Pink Perseveres (I ordered To Be Continued…, a pastel periwinkle, but a third-party seller on Amazon accidentally sent me this pale pink, instead)
- OPI Nail Lacquer in Gelato On My Mind
- China Glaze Nail Lacquer in Bite Me
- L’Oréal Colour Riche Vernis à l’Huile in Grenat Irrévérent (went to three drugstores to find this product display! The bottle is awesome.)
Next, we have the funky, twisty new bottles of gel polish from Essie. I got the duo from Rexall and the remaining two at Amazon (Canada).
- Essie Gel Couture in Find Me a Man-nequin
- Essie Gel Couture Top Coat
- Essie Gel Couture in Turn & Pose
- Essie Gel Couture in Wrap Party
The Sinful Colors version of faux gel polish skipped my radar over the last year or two, but my Rexall finally got a display in (a Kardashian Kylie Jenner collection, yeesh) and I picked up a few. Then I pounced on a couple more I saw later at Dollarama.
- Sinful Colors Sinful Shine Top Coat
- Sinful Colors Sinful Shine in Mirror Mirror
- Sinful Colors Sinful Shine in Shine Divine
- Sinful Colors Sinful Shine in Karnival
- Sinful Colors Sinful Shine in Kreme de la Kreme
- Sinful Colors Sinful Shine in Minty Fresh
Some more randoms from Nail Polish Canada, Wal-Mart (so sad that Flower is being discontinued in Canada), Forever 21 (it slipped into my cart as I was buying a sleep shirt), and Rexall:
- A England Nail Varnish in Waltz of the Flowers
- piCture pOlish Nail Polish in Moscow
- Flower Nail’d It Nail Lacquer in Bluebell of the Ball
- Forever 21 Gel Look Nail Polish in Bright Teal
- Wet n Wild 1 Step Wonder Gel Nail Color in Cyantific Method (chose this for the name!)
And, finally, a set of Jenna Hipp nail polish! I’ve been hoping to find some of her nail colors at Winners after loving the hand creams I found there a while back. Lo and behold, I got my wish in this 9-piece nail set! (And, of course, a few weeks after I purchased this set at CA$12.99, I saw it on clearance this week for $9.99. D’oh.)
- Jenna Hipp nail file
- Jenna Hipp Mini Nail Polish in Marshmallow Fondant
- Jenna Hipp Mini Nail Polish in Crème the Cantaloupe
- Jenna Hipp Mini Nail Polish in Pink Lady Finger
- Jenna Hipp Mini Nail Polish in Violet Éclair
- Jenna Hipp Mini Nail Polish in Très Parfait
- Jenna Hipp Mini Nail Polish in Thin Mint
- Jenna Hipp Mini Nail Polish in Rose Tart
- Jenna Hipp Mini Nail Polish in American Pie
See you later for Part II!