Collection: Zoya 2016 Fall/Winter, Urban Grunge
Zoya has released a new fall/winter collection, Urban Grunge, which consists of 6 one coat creams and 6 metallic holos!
The One Coat Cream shades are:
- August, a gray cream
- Mallory, a Prussian blue cream
- Tara, a purple plum cream
- Courtney, a deep red beet root cream
- Wyatt, a true racing green cream
- Noah, a mid-range taupe cream
And, I feel like the shade namers at Zoya have been watching a bit of Community…here are the Metallic Holos:
- Alicia, a linear [silver] holo with a touch of gold
- Troy, a liquid pewter with a foil finish and an edgy touch of black and gold
- Merida, a lush evergreen scattered holo
- Finley, a deep royal purple scattered holo
- Britta, a berry metallic with a red and purple fuchsia flash
- Ash, a vibrant cherry with a red and gold metallic shimmer
I’m loving Wyatt, Tara, Merida and Troy!
Zoya Professional Lacquer retails for US$10 and is 0.5 US fl oz / 15 mL. Zoya nail polishes are free of toluene, formaldehyde, dibutyl phthalate (DBP) and camphor, and are made in the USA.
Zoya is part of Art of Beauty, a privately held company based in Cleveland, OH, USA.