China Glaze has released their Fall 2016 collection, Rebel, and it’s totally ’90s-inspired!
I love me some Alanis, Nirvana, and Fresh Prince of Bel-Air, don’t you?
Collection: China Glaze 2016 Fall, Rebel
The 12 new shades are:
- Holo at Ya Girl! (green-gold holographic glitter)
- Jagged Little Teal (vamp deep teal)
- Combat Blue-ts (tough as nine inch nails matte blue)
- Blue-Ya! (sapphire blue)
- Teen Spirit (gorgeous shimmery grape)
- Purple Fiction (metallic plum)
- Y’All Red-y For This? (hot-tempered orange-red shimmer)
- Heroine Chic (sultry chocolate olive)
- Dope Taupe (almond taupe)
- Fresh Princess (pale pink)
- Pearl Jammin’ (gray opal)
- Don’t Mesh With Me (lavender shimmer)
I love the name Fresh Princess, though that Gwyneth Paltrow-Oscar-winning-dress color isn’t doing anything for me. I will definitely keep an eye out for Teen Spirit, Heroine Chic, and Pearl Jammin’, though!
What looks good to you?
It’s like ray-ee-aaaaaain…
And, any excuse to post Carlton Banks: