Collection: Essie 2016 Fall
Essie‘s Fall 2016 collection is inspired by Tokyo, Japan:
there is a reason why the fashion-savvy flock to the number one street style destination in the world: Tokyo. Japan’s electric capital boasts taste, flair and an uncanny aptitude for mixing fashion metaphors. essie’s fall 2016 collection captures the city’s wild street style, eclectic cuisine and riot of autumnal colors. The six shade palette of mesmerizing hues channels the changing fall foliage along with the modern and traditional sides of Tokyo’s bustling city.
The collection contains six new rich and elegant shades:
- Kimono-Over, inviting damson plum
- Maki Me Happy, crimson-wrapped berry
- Now & Zen, timeless sage gray
- Go Go Geisha, antique blossom pink
- Udon Know Me, mysterious stony blue
- Playing Koi, flirtatious orange rust
Essie Nail Polish retails for US$8.50 / CA$9.99–$10.99 and is 0.46 US fl oz / 13.5 mL.