Collection: SinfulColors Fall 2016, Faceted Illusions
SinfulColors’ Fall 2016 collection is called Faceted Illusions, and all the shades are iridescent!
The nine new shades are:
- Chromatic Fanatic (dark silver metallic)
- Drop It Like It’s Haute (Walgreens Exclusive; periwinkle & pink)
- Flash Back (shimmering peach & gold)
- Flash Dance (fuchsia purple)
- Liquid Iris (deep midnight blue with a magical violet flash)
- Mars Attracts (magenta metallic)
- Opal Essence (bright turquoise with a flash of fuchsia)
- Set the Dua-tone (vibrant violet with an aqua flash)
- Shell Out (rose pink with a gold-green flash)
I am a total sucker for duochrome polishes that flash different colors, so I really hope my Rexall gets this collection in! They only seem to put out occasional SinfulColors collections, unfortunately. And I shake my fist at the Walgreens exclusives!
SinfulColors Nail Color, 0.5 fl. oz. / 15 mL. MSRP US$1.99 / CA$2.99. They are made in the USA and are free of formaldehyde, toluene and dibutyl phthalate (DBP).
SinfulColors was founded in 1991. The company was acquired by Revlon in 2011.