Collection: SinfulColors Fall 2016, Fashion Flash
SinfulColors’ Fall 2016 collection (yep, another one) is called Fashion Flash, and all the shades are monochromatic glitters with a metallic glitter they’re calling Luxe Fragments.
The eight new shades are:
- Couture for Sure (deep purple)
- Don’t Flake (bright blue)
- Gold a la Mode (decadent gold)
- Piece Out Pink (vibrant rose pink)
- Silver Slivers (shimmering chrome)
- Strike a Pose (blackened base with gold)
- Tear It Up (deep sea blue)
- Walk the Walk (ruby red)
SinfulColors Nail Color, 0.5 fl. oz. / 15 mL. MSRP US$1.99 / CA$2.99. They are made in the USA and are free of formaldehyde, toluene and dibutyl phthalate (DBP).
SinfulColors was founded in 1991. The company was acquired by Revlon in 2011.