SinfulColors’ Halloween collection this year has a great name: Guise & Ghouls: Glowing Masquerade! It’s probably tough to come up with a snazzy name every year.
The black, orange, and purple colors from their core collection are included (Black on Black, Courtney Orange, and Let’s Talk), as well as Glow in the Dark, which is presumably re-released every Halloween.
Eight new shades are:
- Cloak and Swagger (Tombstone Matte; deep burgundy with a tombstone texture)
- Dead On (Glow in the Dark; skull-shaped glitter topper in a purple glowing base with black microglitter)
- Déjà Boo (Glow in the Dark; ghost-shaped glitter topper in a black glowing base)
- Got a Bat Attitude (Glow in the Dark; bat-shaped glitter topper in a glow in the dark base)
- Hazel Moon (Glow in the Dark; skull-shaped glitter topper in a purple glowing base with black microglitter)
- Nice Guise (Chameleon Color; skull-shaped glitter topper in a purple glowing base with black microglitter)
- Play Dead (rose gold and bronze metallic)
- Where Oh Werewolf (Walgreens Exclusive; tombstone slate grey)
I already snagged Nice Guise (hey, the display was sitting right at the checkout), which, incidentally, looks nothing like Sinful Colors’ pic! The base color of my bottle looks black, not midtone green. The strangest thing is that the model in the promo pic is wearing a St. Patrick’s Day bright green! I guess I’ll see how Nice Guise looks when I swatch it…maybe Canada got a different version?
I’m tempted to go back for Play Dead, if they have it, because rose gold. Well, if it even looks rose gold in person! There may have been a reason I didn’t pick it up…
Have fun getting ready for Halloween!
SinfulColors Nail Color, 0.5 fl. oz. / 15 mL. MSRP US$1.99 / CA$2.99. They are made in the USA and are free of formaldehyde, toluene and dibutyl phthalate (DBP).
SinfulColors was founded in 1991. The company was acquired by Revlon in 2011.