Collections: SinfulColors Summer 2016, Be Yourselfie: Polished From Head to Toe & Stand Down to Stand Up!
I’m a little late with these, but since I already posted a bunch of recent SinfulColors collections, here’s a couple they put out a bit earlier, under the name Be Yourselfie.
Polished From Head to Toe consists of four new shades and four repromotes:
- Clad in Plaid (bright red)
- Cool Credit (cool grey cream)
- Gossip Boss (slate grey pearl)
- Rock the Bow (periwinkle)
- Easy Going (Repromote; chill, pale accent pink)
- Poisonberry (Repromote; dangerously decadent berry red)
- Rose Dust (Repromote; vintage veil of dusty rose)
- Wonder Mint (Repromote; pastel green)
Stand Down to Stand Out! consists of five new shades and three repromotes:
- Army Brat (pink camo glitter)
- Cute Cadet (multi-colored camo glitter)
- Good Company (bright camo glitter)
- Under Cover (army green camo glitter)
- Gold N’ Roses (Walgreens Exclusive; rose gold with cool metallic finish)
- Beaches & Cream (Repromote; dusty neutral with a trend flip pearl)
- Moss Have (Repromote; metallic silver takes a hint of the brightest moss green)
- Rise & Shine (Repromote; teal)
SinfulColors Nail Color, 0.5 fl. oz. / 15 mL. MSRP US$1.99 / CA$2.99. They are made in the USA and are free of formaldehyde, toluene and dibutyl phthalate (DBP).
SinfulColors was founded in 1991. The company was acquired by Revlon in 2011.