Collection: Zoya 2016 Holiday, Enchanted
Zoya has released their Holiday 2016 collection, Enchanted, which consists of 4 PixieDust Matte Sparkles and 2 color-flip metallics!
The PixieDust Matte Sparkle shades are:
- Elphie, bewitching emerald green with a sugary green sparkle
- Lorna, luscious berry with a sugary sparkle
- Alice, captivating periwinkle with magenta and blue sparkles
- Waverly, brilliantly deep sapphire blue with blue sparkles
The color-flip shades are:
- Olivera, spellbinding color-flip metallic with an indigo base and a green and purple shift
- Saint, whimsical color-flip metallic with a periwinkle base and magenta shift
I’m disappointed that Zoya has seemingly stopped offering their free shipping promotions to residents of Canada, especially since they charge us an international handling fee, anyway. Nevertheless, I hope I can pick up Olivera and Saint sometime—PixieDusts aren’t my thing.
Zoya Professional Lacquer retails for US$10 and is 0.5 US fl oz / 15 mL. Zoya nail polishes are free of toluene, formaldehyde, dibutyl phthalate (DBP) and camphor, and are made in the USA.
Zoya is part of Art of Beauty, a privately held company based in Cleveland, OH, USA.