Time for annual Sephora haulage! It’s hard to pass up 20% off, even when I haven’t been shopping much at Sephora all year.
Ugh, you know it’s winter when everyone starts getting sick! My husband started feeling a little under the weather yesterday, and this morning poor Peanut started feeling badly, too. A couple of barf-ups later, he’s much better—I have a sinking feeling it’s a norovirus-kind of bug. We all got hit with it around December last year, and I hate it. I remember hugging the toilet half the night, yet not actually barfing. I hope I don’t come down with it again (if I do, it’ll probably be tonight! Joy!) and especially that our little infant Olive doesn’t get affected.
Anyway, on to the fun stuff. (Cleaning up barf? Not fun.) I posted my first order here; also, just before the sale ended, I snuck in one extra order! Here are all the goodies from both orders:
- Deborah Lippmann Her Majesty Gel Lab Pro Set (8 color polishes + Hard Rock base & top coat)
- Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder in Translucent
- Kevyn Aucoin The Expert Lip Color in Bloodroses Noir
- Make Up For Ever Artist Rouge Lipstick in C406
- Marc Jacobs Enamored Hi-Shine Lacquer in Sally
- Nails Inc. Superfood Nail Fuel Collection (4 color polishes + NailKale Superfood Base Coat)
- NARS Audacious Lipstick in Audrey
- Too Faced Semi Sweet Chocolate Bar Eyeshadow Palette
- Urban Decay Pro Essential Brush Stash
- Fresh Soy Face Cleanser & Rose Face Mask (Sephora Birthday 2016 deluxe samples)
- Atelier Cologne Bergamote Soleil Cologne Absolue EDP (sample)
- Atelier Cologne Mandarine Glaciale Cologne Absolue EDP (sample)
- Maison Margiela Replica: Lipstick On EDT (sample)
- Marc Jacobs Decadence EDP (sample)
- Versace Bright Crystal EDT (sample) — they didn’t send this! 😦
- Versace Eros Pour Femme EDP (sample)
And with this haul, I am VIB for 2017, as well.
I actually still have a couple Deborah Lippmann sets to go through from previous years (yes, not one but two). I promise to go through them SOON! Aaaack. Also, super excited to try the new Gel Lab Pro line in this set.
Always need more loose powder. This looks very nice. I love that the sifter holes are arranged in a star shape! It’s the little things.
This looks like perfection!
A little more red than I thought it’d be. Sephora said it was brownish.
Perfect green to go with the Decadence EDP! This is my first Marc Jacobs polish. The bottle is enormous, by the way.
Kinda bought this to try the funky Nails Inc. Superfood lines, and kinda bought it for the name of one of the shades—same with this nail polish and this lipstick, hah! Who knew there’d be more cosmetics available with my son’s name than with my own?
Audacious lipstick is amazing. Love love love.
This has been on my wishlist for a long time, so I finally bit the bullet and got it this year.
I’ve been wanting a travel brush set for some time, and this seemed like a nice one to get. The case it comes with (sorry I didn’t get a pic yet—it’s too big for my lightbox stage, haha!) is great for storing brushes because it can stand upright! It also holds a lot more than the 5 brushes that come in this set, so I will be using it with my other brushes, too.
Haulage Photos: Freebies
I chose the Fresh skincare set instead of the Marc Jacobs makeup set, which seemed a little ho-hum (black eyeliner and red lipstick…eh). I love roses!
These Atelier samples each come with the prettiest postcards.
Wasn’t this company called Maison Martin Margiela? I thought that was much catchier, if a bit long!
I don’t actually like this perfume very much from testing it in stores, but there weren’t many good options for Sephora samples. I will try it again, though, because the bottle is just too, too gorgeous!
Looks like this is a new one from Versace. Keen to try!
And, I was supposed to also get Versace Bright Crystal EDP (sample), as well, but they didn’t include it. Boo. I feel that they should just throw in any old sample if they are out of stock on the ones you requested. Not including any just seems a bit lame.
That’s it! Thanks for reading! I usually splurge during this Sephora sale, since it coincides with my birthday month. Too tempting…