Collection: China Glaze 2016 Winter, Seas & Greetings
China Glaze’s Holiday 2016 collection could easily be mistaken for a Summer set, because they’ve decided to celebrate a beach-themed holiday with Seas & Greetings!
My favorite names here are Partridge in a Palm Tree and Twinkle, Twinkle Little Starfish. I’m keen to see these in person, as I can’t tell how opaque these shades really are. There’s a jelly-look to some of the creams, isn’t there?
The 12 new shades are:
- ‘Tis the Sea-Sun (red)
- Eat, Pink, Be Merry (pink)
- Good Tide-ings (lavender)
- Joy to the Waves (blue)
- Let’s Shell-ebrate (pink glitter)
- The More the Berrier (berry shimmer)
- Partridge in a Palm Tree (green)
- Sand in My Mistletoes (peach)
- Seas and Greetings (purple shimmer)
- Snow Way! (white)
- Twinkle, Twinkle Little Starfish (mint)
- Warm Wishes (coral pink)