Happy Boxing Day!
Sephora is holding a sale, as usual, with a small selection of products marked down to C$15 each.
I hauled (with 8% cashback from eBates.ca†):
- philosophy Purity Made Simple (12 oz), C$15
- tarte Pretty Posse (Tipsy blush and Golden Pink lipstick), C$15
- Smashbox Light It Up 3 Palette Set (eyeshadows [Vanilla, Flamingo, Russet, Totally Nude, Amethyst, Dark Cocoa: 2.95g each], contour [Contour, Bronze, Highlight; 4.14g each], lipstick [Cognac, Pretty Social, Inspiration, First Time Matte, Jam On It Matte, Bing Matte; 2.4g each]), C$21
- Juice Beauty Green Apple Age Defy Moisturizer (15 mL deluxe sample, freebie)
- Burberry Fresh Glow Luminous Fluid Base (sample, freebie)
- Kat Von D Lock-It Concealer (sample includes 4 shades, freebie)
- Sephora 10 HR Wear Perfection Foundation (sample includes 3 shades, freebie)
I’m running low on my 8 oz bottle of Purity (which has lasted me forever), so I’m stoked to get a 50% bigger bottle for so cheap!
I also picked up a few nail polishes by Sally Hansen (Xtreme Wear), L.A. Girl, and Pure Ice from Wal-Mart, but they don’t put the color choices on my online receipt, so I’ve already forgotten which ones I ordered!
Have you picked up any Boxing Day deals, yet? Happy shopping!
† referral link
[Gift icon: vecteezy.com]