Collection: Pure Ice Spring 2017
Walmart’s in-house brand, Pure Ice, has released 16 new colors for Spring 2017 in their regular line of Nail Polish.
It’s a super fun and funky collection, with a nice balance of spring-y creams, on-trend metallics, and pretty glitters.
The names are fun, too! Periwinkle in Time and Y’Orchidding Me are my faves. (The whole feel—including the website—reminds me a lot of Sinful Colors, owned by Revlon. I wonder if there’s any connection… Now that I think of it, Pure Ice’s new line of Gel-like polish is called Shine with Gel Tech; Sinful’s launch from 2013 is called SinfulShine with Gel Tech!)
- Black Tie Affair
- Chrome On Over, hardcore shimmering gunmetal metallic
- Day To Night, 3D effect rose and gold metallic
- Eskimo Kisses, iridescent baby blue glitter
- Galactic Glam
- Goldie Locks, shimmering rose gold
- Good Karma, vibrant raspberry red
- Guys and Dahlias, vibrant fuchsia and violet pearl
- I Got a Confection, sparkling light pink
- Miss Misty, lovely light purple pearlescent
- Out of Orbit, lapis blue with a shimmering violet flash
- Periwinkle In Time, bright baby blue
- Sweet Serenity, lovely lavender
- Taupe It Off, trendy neutral
- Y’Orchidding Me, dark purple shimmer
- Your Majesty, royal purple metallic
Wish Walmart Canada would stick these up on their website, as I never really get to Walmart stores.
See all the bottles below!