This Saturday and Sunday (Febraury 11–12 only), Canada’s Shoppers Drug Mart is offering a Spend Your Points PLUS Event. The deal is pretty much the same as usual, but you get additional Optimum Points (rather than additional cash off a purchase). This works online at Shoppers’ beautyBOUTIQUE, as well, and they recently started carrying Chanel and Urban Decay, too.
Spend the following Optimum Points and receive:
- 50,000 points for $85 off, plus $15 worth of Optimum Points
- 95,000 points for $170 off, plus $30 worth of Optimum Points
The bonus points get added to your account a week or so later.
Here’s what I hauled after redeeming 95k points (it’s pretty easy to rack up the points if you use the app, load the coupons, and buy loads of baby and grocery stuff at Shoppers like I do). I spent $171, so in the end I paid $1 plus the tax on $171, which came to about $23. Also, don’t forget that ebates.ca works with beautyBOUTIQUE, too! It’s 4% cashback today.
- Chanel Le Vernis Longwear Nail Colour in Blanc White
- Chanel Le Vernis Longwear Nail Colour in Camélia
- Chanel Le Vernis Longwear Nail Colour in Gris Obscur
- Chanel Le Vernis Longwear Nail Colour in Mythique
- Dior Rouge Dior Couture Colour in Daisy Plum
- Burberry My Burberry Black EDP (sample)
- Michael Kors Wonderlust EDT (sample)
- Thierry Mugler Angel Muse EDP (sample)
Happy shopping! What’s on your SDM shopping list?
If you need some ideas, here are links to some of my past Optimum Points hauls:
- September 2016 (beautyBOUTIQUE online)
- April 2016
- November 2015
- My Drugstore Purchases for Summer 2015
- Chanel & Nuxe