Collection: OPI 2017 Spring/Summer, Fiji and Infinite Shine Fiji
OPI have released their new Spring/Summer 2016 collection, Fiji.
The collection consists of the usual 12 new Nail Lacquer shades, in both the regular Nail Lacquer and Infinite Shine Gel Lacquer.
This spring, OPI heads to Fiji—a dream destination bursting with exotic colors. Inspired by the islands’ bright flowers, dramatic coral reefs, vibrant sunsets and blue lagoons, the Fiji Collection takes you on a journey to one of the most beautiful places in the world. Get your nails summer ready and find your island bliss.
- Coconuts Over OPI, subtle and toasty taupe
- Do You Sea What I Sea?, shimmering ocean blue
- Exotic Birds Do Not Tweet, radiant yellow
- Getting Nadi On My Honeymoon, hibiscus pink
- I Can Never Hut Up, iridescent, edge-of-dawn grey
- Is That a Spear In Your Pocket?, lush, tropical teal
- Living On the Bula-vard!, punchy red
- No Tan Lines, warm sunrise orange
- Polly Want a Lacquer?, lovely lavender
- Super Trop-i-cal-i-fiji-istic, bottomless reflection of Sea and Sky
- Suzi Without a Paddle, cool and tranquil blue
- Two-Timing the Zones, vibrant pink
Nothing appears to be all that unique—I might pick up I Can Never Hut Up—but there are loads of fun brights for sunny days!
OPI Nail Lacquer retails for about US$9.50 / CA$12 and is 0.5 US fl oz / 15 mL. OPI Infinite Shine Gel Lacquer retails for about US$13 / CA$18. OPI nail polishes are currently free of toluene, formaldehyde, dibutyl phthalate (DBP) and camphor. They are made in the USA.
OPI Products Inc. was originally Odontorium Products Inc., a dental supply company. It was purchased in 1981 and soon the company’s focus switched to selling acrylics to nail salons. Nail lacquers were introduced in 1989. OPI has been owned by global beauty company Coty Inc. since 2010. The company is based in North Hollywood, CA, USA.