Collection: Zoya 2017 Spring, Charming
Zoya has released their Spring 2017 collection, Charming, consisting of three cream and three “micro-sparkle” polishes.
- Abby, a light lavender cream
- Amira, a soft dewy blue micro-sparkle
- Jordan, a soft blossom pink cream
- Lacey, a light dewy green micro-sparkle
- Millie, a dewy violet micro-sparkle
- Tina, a medium amethyst cream
These polishes start shipping on March 1, but if you use the code SPRING by February 28, you can purchase the entire set of six full-sized polishes for $40 (retail value $60) and get a free Zoya Lipstick in Violette, as well. The offer is valid in the US and Canada, and it includes free shipping (Canada orders will incur an international handling fee).
I’m a little tempted to use the code because the micro-sparkle polishes sound fabulous and who says no to free lipstick?! But on the other hand, I’m a little meh on the creams, Abby, Jordan, and Tina, which look a bit run-of-the-mill.
What do you think of this spring collection?