Well, my husband and I have basically spent the last several days cleaning up vomit, snot, and poop. Thanks, norovirus! Seriously, neither of us ever got this horrible bug until a few years ago, and suddenly it’s an annual thing. Of course, now that Peanut’s in preschool, life is an apocalypse movie every other weekend, too.
At this point, everyone has gotten sick but me, so I’m running on very little sleep and very little food (because I’m afraid I’m going to come down with symptoms soon and would rather not have to puke it all back). I’ve also been washing my hands a hundred times a day, so it’s eczema city on my hands, too. I sincerely hope you are all keeping healthy, because this sucks.
Here’s a haul post, because I haven’t been able to find the will to do very much else!
As I mentioned last week, Shoppers Drug Mart in Canada has been handing out $10 gift cards to their online beauty store, beautyBOUTIQUE, and well—I’ve been taking advantage.
Today and tomorrow, March 7–8, Shoppers are also running a Spend Your Points Plus promo in the form of a coupon you load onto your Optimum Card. I do not know whether this works online at beautyBOUTIQUE (their Twitter staff didn’t seem to know), but I redeemed my points, anyway, since I kind of wanted to use up the third $10 gift card I got. If the points don’t get added later on, I’ll just give the beautyBOUTIQUE people a shout to see if they’ll give me the bonus points.
Here’s what I hauled after redeeming 95k points. I spent CA$184, so in the end I paid $4 plus the tax on $184, which came to just under $27. Also, don’t forget that ebates.ca works with beautyBOUTIQUE, too! It’s 4% cashback today.
- Chanel Le Vernis Longwear Nail Colour in Androgyne
- Chanel Le Vernis Longwear Nail Colour in Tulle
- Chanel Le Vernis Longwear Nail Colour in Washed Denim
- Chanel Rouge Allure Luminous Intense Lip Colour in Coromandel
- Clarins Instant Light Lip Comfort Oil in Honey
- Clarins Instant Light Natural Lip Perfector in Petal Shimmer
The Chanels are all from a new spring collection (the only one I didn’t get was Emblématique, a deep maroon/red).
- Clarins Hydra-Essentiel Silky Cream (sample)
- Salvatore Ferragamo Signorina In Fiore EDT (sample)
- Shiseido Ultimune Eye Power Infusing Eye Concentrate (sample)
Happy shopping! What’s on your SDM shopping list?
If you need some ideas, here are links to my past Optimum Points hauls:
- February 2017 (beautyBOUTIQUE online)
- September 2016 (beautyBOUTIQUE online)
- April 2016
- November 2015
- My Drugstore Purchases for Summer 2015
- Chanel & Nuxe