Sephora’s annual spring sale started yesterday for VIB Rouge members, and the VIB sale starts today! I’m VIB so I just did my shopping. Everyone else (Beauty Insiders) can get 10% off starting tomorrow.
The sale runs from April 18 through 24, 2017.
VIB ROUGE (April 18–24)
15% off with the code: ROUGESPRING
VIB (April 19–24)
15% off with the code VIBSPRING
Beauty Insider (April 20–24)
10% off with the code BISPRING
My total order was over $100, so I split up my order into two $50+ orders so I could get twice the samples (you get 3 per order) and still receive free shipping in Canada. I waited a few hours in between the orders so that Sephora refreshed the samples and I could find three more I wanted.
Unfortunately, there weren’t any Rewards I wanted to redeem my Sephora Points for.
Here’s what I ended up getting (prices are in CA$ and are pre-15% off discount):
Yeah, I couldn’t resist another lipstick!
- Make Up For Ever Metal Palette ($16)
- Stellar Infinite Lipstick in Dark Matter 04
- tarte Tarteist Pro Custom Magnetic Palette in Wild Animal
- Derek Lam 10 Crosby Rain Day (sample)
- First Aid Beauty Hello FAB Coconut Skin Smoothie Priming Moisturizer (sample)
- Elizabeth & James Nirvana Bourbon (sample)
Bring on the nail polish!
- Deborah Lippmann Gel Lab Pro in Stargasm
- Guerlain La Petite Robe Noir Nail Lacquer in Lilac Belt
- DECIEM Niod Sanskrit Saponins
- Peter Thomas Roth Water Drench Hyaluronic Cloud Cream (sample)
- Fresh Lotus Youth Preserve Eye Cream (sample)
- Fresh Rose Hydrating Eye Gel Cream (sample)
A few other things that were in my cart, but I held off on ordering for now, were Fresh Soy Face Cleanser (I’m using up a sample now and it’s such a nice cleanser!), Deciem Hylamide High-Efficiency Face Cleaner, Laneige Good Night Kit, Too Faced Chocolate Bon Bons and Sweet Peach eyeshadow palettes (I’m really enjoying the Semi-Sweet palette I got last year), and some Dior Vernis Gel Shine polishes.
Hope I’ll be good and not order anything else for the duration of this sale! You can use the codes as many times as you like at Sephora.
Don’t forget ebates, though ebates (Canada) dropped their cash back to 2.5% today! Geez.