This weekend (April 29–30, 2017), Canada’s Shoppers Drug Mart is offering a Spend Your Points Event!
Spend the following Optimum Points and receive:
- 50,000 points for $100 off (extra $15)
- 95,000 points for $200 off (extra $30)
Here are links to some of my past Optimum Points hauls:
I have a lot of points accumulated, and decided I don’t want to hang on to too many at once (should Loblaw decide to change the Optimum Points system). I redeemed twice for $200! Whee! Optimum Points get racked up a lot faster if you load the personalized coupons every week.
Here’s my haul. I was good and didn’t get any lipstick! But I did get nail polish (of course), eyeshadow, lipgloss (doesn’t count!), and foundation. I only had to pay the excess beyond $200 ($1 on the first order, $2 on the second!) and 13% HST (sales tax) on the full amounts—and of course I redeemed 2 x 95k Optimum Points. I also received a bonus 10k points for spending $100 on Clinique skincare. I think it’s nice that they let you get the bonuses even when you’re just redeeming points and not “really” spending money.
- Chanel Multi-Effect Quadra Eyeshadow in Tissé Rivoli
- Chanel Le Vernis Longwear Nail Colour in Rouge Red
- Chanel Le Vernis Longwear Nail Colour in Shantung
- Guerlain Lingerie de Peau in 02W
Order 1: Free Samples
- Calvin Klein Deep Euphoria EDT (sample)
- Narciso Rodriguez Fleur de Musc EDP (sample)
- Pür Bare It All Foundation (sample)
- Clarins Gloss Prodige Lip Gloss in Candy
- Clinique Turnaround Overnight Revitalizing Moisturizer (2x; this is for the husband. He likes it a lot for his mild rosacea. I should probably try it out someday!)
- Guerlain La Petite Robe Noire Deliciously Shiny Nail Colour in Pink Tie
- Urban Decay Jean-Michel Basquiat Eyeshadow Palette in Gold Griot
Order 2: Free Samples
- Dermablend Cover Crème (sample)
- Nina Ricci Nina & Luna EDT
- Pür Bare It All Foundation (sample; grr, I’m dumb and picked the Pür foundation sample both times.)