I never did get around to posting my beautyBOUTIQUE hauls (gotta love those Shoppers Drug Mart coupons and Optimum Points events!), so I’m combining five of them into one post.
Perhaps these will provide some inspiration for Mother’s Day gifts? Speaking of which, today was a special day for me because I received my first ever Mother’s Day gift from our little peanut!
Behold (the peanut clip art is covering his name):
I am totally wearing that necklace on Sunday.
Anyway, here’s my fairly reasonable damage! All prices are in CA$.
First up, I received two $10 off coupons for beautyBOUTIQUE.ca when I was buying stuff at Shoppers Drug Mart. Cool. Of course, I had to use them on two orders:
- Chanel Le Vernis Longwear Nail Colour in Resplendissant (552) [$25.73 / MSRP $32]
- Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum Foundation in Vanille [$28.97 / MSRP $35]
- Bourjois Twist Up the Volume Mascara in Ultra Black [$19.03 / MSRP $23]
- RMS Nail Polish in Spark [$15.27 / MSRP $19]
- La Roche-Posay Lipikar Gel Lavant Shower Gel (free sample)
- La Roche-Posay Toleriane Dermo-Cleanser (free sample)
- Filorga Hydra-Filler Pro-Youth Boosting Moisturizer (free sample)
I hate the LRP cleanser, so I’m annoyed that I picked it as a sample by mistake!
- Estée Lauder Revitalizing Supreme+ Power Creme (free sample)
- Clinique Superbalanced Makeup in Silk Canvas (08) (free sample)
- Clinique Smart Night Custom-Repair Moisturizer (free sample)
I’ve tried Clinique Superbalanced Makeup before, a long time ago, and I don’t believe 08 was my match. Still, it’ll be good to try it out again.
I redeemed points for this order (plus I got a whopping $0.16 cash back from eBates.ca, haha!):
- Chanel Rouge Allure Luminous Intense Lip Colour in Coromandel (98) [$0.93 / MSRP $43]
- Chanel Le Vernis Longwear Nail Colour in Androgyne (570) [$0.70 / MSRP $32]
- Chanel Le Vernis Longwear Nail Colour in Tulle (568) [$0.70 / MSRP $32]
- Chanel Le Vernis Longwear Nail Colour in Washed Denim (566) [$0.70 / MSRP $32]
- Clarins Instant Light Lip Comfort Oil in Honey [$0.54 / MSRP $25]
- Clarins Instant Light Natural Lip Perfector in Petal Shimmer [$0.43 / MSRP $20]
- Salvatore Ferragamo perfume in Signorina In Fiore EDT (free sample)
- Shiseido IBUKI Smart Filtering Smoother (free sample)
- Clarins Hydra-Essentiel Silky Cream (free sample)
I was actually supposed to get a sample of Shiseido Ultimune Eye Power Infusing Eye Concentrate, but I prefer the IBUKI primer, as I don’t really use eye cream.
Last, but not least, here is my most recent Points Redemption haul from April. I actually redeemed twice since I had the points and I didn’t want to hold on to too many points (just in case parent company Loblaw decide to change the Optimum Program).
- Urban Decay Jean-Michel Basquiat Eyeshadow Palette in Gold Griot [$0.48 / MSRP $49]
- Clinique Turnaround Overnight Revitalizing Moisturizer [2x $0.50 / MSRP $50]
- Guerlain La Petite Robe Noire Nail Colour in Pink Tie [$0.28 / MSRP $28]
- Clarins Gloss Prodige in Candy [$0.25 / MSRP $25]
- Guerlain Lingerie de Peau in Light Warm (02W) [$0.34 / MSRP $69]
- Chanel Les 4 Ombres Multi-Effect Quadra Eyeshadow in Tissé Rivoli (226) [$0.34 / MSRP $68]
- Chanel Le Vernis Longwear in Shantung (508) [$0.16 / MSRP $32]
- Chanel Le Vernis Longwear in Rouge Red (546) [$0.16 / MSRP $32]
The Clinique moisturizers are for my husband, who has a mild rosacea and loves this stuff. I’ve wanted the Clarins gloss for ages, but never remembered to redeem for it, until now!
Here are more detailed shots:
- Dermablend Cover Creme (free sample)
- Pür No Filter Blurring Photography Primer (2x free sample)
- Calvin Klein perfume in Deep Euphoria EDT (free sample)
- Narciso Rodriguez perfume in Fleur Musc for Her EDP (free sample)
- Nina Ricci perfume in Luna EDT (free sample)
They did a little replacing again, as I was supposed to get two samples of Pür Bare It All Foundation, but they sent two of the Pür Primer, instead.
Whew. So, do you need any more encouragement to start racking up those Shoppers Optimum Points?!
King Arthur: Legend of the Sword not only stars Charlie Hunnam and Jude Law, but also Eric Bana, Djimon Hounsou, and Aidan Gillen? (And David Beckham. LOL WTF?) And Katie McGrath, who was smirky Morgana from Merlin and also the bitchy PA who got eaten by the Mosasaurus in Jurassic World?!
I. AM. THERE.
I don’t even care that Guy Ritchie directed it.
Happy Friday and Happy Mother’s Day this Sunday!
(Love you, Mom! I know you read my blog.)