This Saturday and Sunday (June 10–11 only), Canada’s Shoppers Drug Mart is offering a Spend Your Points PLUS Event. The deal is pretty much the same as usual, but you get additional Optimum Points (rather than additional cash off a purchase).
This works online at Shoppers’ beautyBOUTIQUE, as well. They seem to have added a few brands online recently, including Vasanti, though I wish they’d hurry up and add more nail polish. (By the way, Chanel and RMS polishes are squirrelled away on their respective brand boutique pages, so you can’t see them on the regular nail polish page.) The Urban Decay Jean-Michel Basquiat stuff all seems to be on sale, as well (dammit, never get the UD LE stuff at full price!)
Spend the following Optimum Points and receive:
- 38,000 points for $60 off, plus $10 worth of Optimum Points
- 50,000 points for $85 off, plus $15 worth of Optimum Points
- 95,000 points for $170 off, plus $30 worth of Optimum Points
The bonus points get added to your account a week or so later.
Don’t forget that ebates.ca (referral) works with beautyBOUTIQUE, too!
My current beautyBOUTIQUE wishlist contains:
- Chanel Joues Contraste Powder Blush in Angélique
- Chanel Le Vernis Longwear Nail Colour in Coralium
- Chanel Le Vernis Longwear Nail Colour in Sargasso
- Chanel Le Vernis Longwear Nail Colour in Sea Whip
- Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Skin Smoothing Loose Powder (heh)
- Givenchy Mother’s Day Set Hot Couture EDT
Happy shopping! What’s on your SDM shopping list?
If you need some ideas, here are links to some of my past Shoppers Drug Mart/beautyBOUTIQUE hauls, mostly from redeeming Optimum Points:
- March–April 2017 (beautyBOUTIQUE online)
- March 2017 (with coupons at beautyBOUTIQUE online)
- February 2017 (beautyBOUTIQUE online)
- September 2016 (beautyBOUTIQUE online)
- April 2016
- November 2015
- Summer 2015
- June 2015 (Chanel, Nuxe)