Collection: The Face Shop 2017 Summer, Marvel
The Face Shop has released a new collaboration with Marvel Comics!
(Sadly, in related news, Stan Lee’s wife Joan just passed away at the age of 93. The Lees had been married for 69 years.)
The collection is flashy and fun, with a couple of skincare products targeted at guys, as well. The prices are in USD and taken from Cosmetic Love (referral link), where the collection is currently 10% off, and worldwide shipping is free.
- Trendy Nails Duo in 4 sets: 01 (Iron Man), 02 (Thor), 03 (Spider-Man), 04 (Black Widow)
- Anti Darkening Cushion in 4 shades: V201, N201, V203, N203 ($21.06)
- Matte Touch Lipstick in 5 shades: PK04, PK05, RD05, RD06, OR02 ($13.13)
- Mono Pop Eyes in 2 (9x) eyeshadow palettes: Blue & Red ($21.06)
- Single Shadow Jelly in 4 shades: WH01, CR01, RD01, BR01 ($6.89)
- Ink Gel Pencil Liner in 4 shades: Black, Brown, Red, Blue ($9.29)
- 2 in 1 Curling Mascara in 4 shades: Black, Brown, Red, Blue ($14.99)
- The Fresh for Men Hydrating Fluid ($20.06)
- The Fresh for Men Leports Sun SPF50+ PA+++ ($14.15)
- The Fresh for Men Sun BB Cream SPF50+ PA+++ ($14.15)
The packaging is crazy good for this collection! I’ve already splurged on two of the nail polish duos—Thor and Spider-Man—and I was quite tempted by the palettes and lipsticks, too.
Lots of pics follow (via The Face Shop)!