First things first—I’m excited because both Jolse and RoseRoseShop, Korean beauty etailers, are shipping to Canada again! I’ll finally be able to use my $3 credit at Jolse. Ha! But seriously, I am looking forward to placing my first ever order with RoseRoseShop, after having excellent experiences with Cosmetic Love, Jolse, Sweet Corea, and Tester Korea.
Secondly, I hopped onto Cosmetic Love (referral link) this morning and saw that they have changed their pricing! Apparently Korea Post have hiked their prices, so Cosmetic Love have gone to the pricing model where they no longer offer free shipping, but all product prices have been dropped. In the end I think it still works out well, and from a brief bit of fiddling around with my shopping cart, the shipping cost is recalculated with every item added/removed. A nice positive is that now it’s easier to compare Cosmetic Love’s prices with most other online stores, since most of them use this pricing model.
Their website also calculates the cheapest economy shipping cost for you right on the shopping cart page, which is very handy.
Here’s my latest order—I’ve totally fallen for snail mucin and ceramides! It helps that Cosmetic Love are running a huge sale at the moment, and most brands are discounted. All prices are in USD (so happy the Canadian dollar has gotten stronger recently):
- COSRX Advanced Snail 96 Mucin Power Essence [$9.93, reg. $15.27]
- COSRX AHA 7 Whitehead Power Liquid [$9.22, reg. $14.18]
- Goodal Moisture Barrier Cream Fresh [$12.73, reg. $25.45]
- Holika Holika Honey Skin Sleeping Pack in Acerola Honey [$4.40, reg. $8]
- Innisfree Jeju Lava Seawater Deep Essence, 10 samples [$1.25, reg. $2.64]
- TonyMoly Spoiler Selfie Shot Blur BB in 02 Warm Beige [$3.71, reg. $6.18]
The total shipping cost to Canada (economy, no tracking) came to $12.79.