This Saturday and Sunday (September 23–24), Canada’s Shoppers Drug Mart is offering a Spend Your Points PLUS Event. This event works online at Shoppers’ beautyBOUTIQUE, as well. [EDIT: It looks like this is an online-only event, so just beautyBOUTIQUE.]
The deal is pretty much the same as usual, but you get additional Optimum Points (rather than additional cash off a purchase).
Spend the following Optimum Points and receive:
- 50,000 points for $85 off, plus $15 worth of Optimum Points
- 95,000 points for $170 off, plus $30 worth of Optimum Points
The bonus points get added to your account a week or so later.
Don’t forget that ebates.ca (referral) works with beautyBOUTIQUE, too!
My current beautyBOUTIQUE wishlist includes:
- Bourjois 123 Perfect Foundation
- Chanel Le Vernis Nail Enamels, as usual
- Dior nail polish, as there’s a new shade online
- Smashbox Cover Shot Eye Palette in Golden Hour
- Urban Decay Naked Heat palette
- Uriage Lipstick (it’s a lip balm)
- Vasanti Blush for Life Duo in Set for Life
I was also very excited about the launch of Chanel’s newest fragrance, Gabrielle, but reviews make me think I will probably not care for it. Either way, I have yet to go sniff it in-store.
If you need more ideas, here are links to some of my past Shoppers Drug Mart/beautyBOUTIQUE hauls, mostly from redeeming Optimum Points:
- June 2017 (beautyBOUTIQUE online)
- March–April 2017 (beautyBOUTIQUE online)
- March 2017 (with coupons at beautyBOUTIQUE online)
- February 2017 (beautyBOUTIQUE online)
- September 2016 (beautyBOUTIQUE online)
- April 2016
- November 2015
- Summer 2015
- June 2015 (Chanel, Nuxe)