Don’t forget to use ebates Canada [referral link], as well! It’s 4% cash back for beautyBOUTIQUE today.
I’ve been racking up the points via the Shoppers app, and redeemed 95k points for $170 worth of product (all prices in CA$), including my first ever Chanel blush:
- Chanel Joues Contraste Powder Blush in Élégance (370) [$53]
- Chanel Le Vernis Longwear Nail Colour in New Dawn (578) [$32]
- Dior Vernis Couture Colour in Metallics (612) [$33]
- Estée Lauder Pure Color Love Lipstick in Moon Rock [$28]
- Estée Lauder Pure Color Love Lipstick in Sly Wink [$28]
My subtotal was $174, so after tax, I paid a total of $22.62 plus 95k Optimum Points. Another $30 worth of Optimum Points will be added to my account in a couple of weeks, since this was a Spend Your Points PLUS Event.
And they had a lot more free samples to choose from than usual, including a small sample for the new Estée Lauder lipsticks I ordered.
- BVSpa by Bon Vital Body Lotion in Pink Grapefruit (30 mL)
- Clarins Hydra 3-piece sampler:
- Hydra-Essentiel Intensive Moisture Quenching Bi-Phase Serum
- Hydra-Essentiel Silky Cream
- HydraQuench Cream-Mask
- Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy Glacé EDP (sample)