I’ve been racking up the points via the Shoppers app, and redeemed 95k points for $170 worth of product (all prices in CA$) in both July and September during two PLUS Bonus Events. Here’s July’s order:
- ARTDECO Art Couture Nail Lacquer in Silver Willow (978)
- Elizabeth Arden Advanced Ceramide Capsules (60 Capsules)
- Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-in-Place Makeup in 1N2 Ecru
- Soap & Glory Flake Away Spa Body Polish
Free samples (I forgot to take pics of these):
- Elie Saab Le Parfum EDT (sample)
- Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Overnight Firming Mask (sample)
- Vasanti Brighten Up! New Skin Amplifying Moisturizer (sample)
beautyBOUTIQUE actually made the first ever mistake I’ve ever had with them: they sent me the wrong shade of ARTDECO Nail Lacquer.
- ARTDECO Art Couture Nail Lacquer in Rose Peony (953)
They only asked me to send a picture, which I did, and then they sent out Silver Willow right away. I got to keep Rose Peony, as well. I was really pleased with their excellent handling of an error. Plus, when they sent me the correct nail polish, they also included three free samples!
- Lise Watier HydraForce Hydra-Protective Creme-Gel (sample)
- PRADA Candy EDP (sample)
- Sekkisei Clear Brightening Mask (sample)
Here are the other items and samples I received:
And here’s September’s order (placed on Saturday, arrived Monday!):
- Chanel Joues Contraste Powder Blush in Élégance (370) [$53]
- Chanel Le Vernis Longwear Nail Colour in New Dawn (578) [$32]
- Dior Vernis Couture Colour in Metallics (612) [$33]
- Estée Lauder Pure Color Love Lipstick in Moon Rock [$28]
- Estée Lauder Pure Color Love Lipstick in Sly Wink [$28]
- BVspa by Bon Vital Body Lotion in Pomegranate & Açai Berry (30 mL)
- Clarins Hydra 3-piece sampler:
- Hydra-Essentiel Intensive Moisture Quenching Bi-Phase Serum
- Hydra-Essentiel Silky Cream
- HydraQuench Cream-Mask
- Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy Glacé EDP (sample)
I lucked out a bit with the samples, because a couple of stowaways showed up!
Here’s the Clarins 3-piece skincare sampler, which for some reason counted as a single sample option:
Tucked into the box, I got two extra items!
- Clarins Double Serum (sample)
- Thierry Mugler Alien EDP (sample) [random, right?]
Here is the BVspa Pomegranate & Açai Berry Body Lotion sample; I was supposed to get the Grapefruit, but they sent this instead. It’s fine, and anyway, Shoppers already randomly sent me the Grapefruit Body Lotion sample a while back! (Seriously, just sign up with Shoppers if you haven’t already. I got free baby stuff back when I joined the baby program, and I occasionally get free beauty samples from them—and Glow magazine whenever they feel like sending it to me, which seems to be not all that often.)
And that’s my beautyBOUTIQUE haulage fort the summer. I really love Shoppers’ Optimum Program(me), if you can’t tell! I can only hope that their parent company, Loblaw, doesn’t change it for the worse—I’ve heard that they’re thinking of combining it with their President’s Choice (PC Plus) points, which is an annoying system to use, although I do use it when I shop at No Frills and Loblaw for groceries.