Collection: Julep 2017 November “Enlightened Glow”, 2017 Zodiac, 2017 Holiday: Coveted & Sugar Suite
Julep’s November 2017 collection consists of seven new frosty, metallic shades for the coming winter. And, of course, the latest addition to their 2017 Zodiac collection is a new shade for the sign of Scorpio (October 23–November 22).
Late last month, Julep also introduced their Holiday sets, which includes two sets of Nail Color minis.
#Coveted ($84 / Maven $48) consists of 3 new and 9 repromoted shades.
- Jolene – Iron Ore Metallic
- Yixi (new) – Iridescent Seafoam Shimmer
- Ange – Tidepool Blue Crème
- Ani – Periwinkle Frenzy Matte Glitter Top Coat
- Lara – Shell Pink with Gold Shimmer
- Kaitlyn – Berry Pie Crème
- Azalea (new) – Pink Sunrise Holographic Microglitter
- Charissa – Mineral Red Crème
- Arelene (new) – Frosted Peach Shimmer
- Signe – Red-Hot Coral Shimmer
- Fran – Sassy Red Crème
- Marisol – Golden Amber Metallic
Sugar Suite ($42 / Maven $24) consists of 6 new iridescent shades:
- Georgina (new) – Unicorn Iridescent Microglitter
- Patty (new) – Magenta Berry Iridescent
- Maegan (new) – Cosmic Grape Iridescent
- Kiana (new) – Blue Clematis Iridescent
- Emery (new) – Deep Sea Teal Iridescent
- Sora (new) – Tropical Aqua Iridescent
As you may have suspected, I already picked up Sugar Suite with my Maven pricing!
(If you’re unfamiliar with the Julep Maven boxes, check out this review of my first ever Julep box!)
Now, onto the November collection! Along with the Nail Color collection, Julep typically also releases some new makeup and/or skincare. This month’s new non-nail polish products are:
- Triple Quench Deep Hydration Sheet Mask System (3-pack)
- Your Cuticles Look Thirsty Fast Absorbing Cuticle Cream
- No Limits Luxe Hydrating Crème for the body
The nail colors for this month are all fairly shimmery (the official swatches look frosty to me) or metallic.
Inspired by the otherworldly glow of healing crystals, this month’s nail color collection exudes a radiant tranquility with elevated shimmers and multidimensional metallic finishes.
Here they are:
November 2017 + Zodiac 2017
If I’m quite honest, frosts and metallics aren’t my favorite finishes. Even though I like some of the colors (Dina and Talia look so nice), the finishes are putting me off. Unfortunately for my birthday month, I think I may choose to skip my Maven Box this month. Julep lets you skip indefinitely, which is really quite cool! I have never done it before, though.
Julep Mavens will be able to customize their November boxes from October 20–24.
[Images via julep.com]