I thought I was being good by skipping my November Maven Box (not a great fan of frosts), but in the end, I bought a bunch of stuff from Julep, anyway. Blast these holographic holiday sets, Mystery Boxes, and GWPs!
- Bling It On Mystery Box
- Royal Suite Mini Holographics 6 Piece Nail Set
- Life of the Party GWP
- 14 Nail Colors (6 of which are minis)
- 1 Cream Blush
- 2 Lip Colors
- 1 Lip Oil
- 1 Cream Eyeshadow
- 1 Eyeliner
- 1 Skincare sample
Bling It On Mystery Box
$24.99. This box is currently still available at Julep (referral link) through today, plus you get a chance to win a pair of 1 carat diamond earrings—and don’t forget eBates cashback if you do buy anything!
Products in the Mystery Box may vary, except for Maxine and Reina polishes which are guaranteed.
Who needs a diamond ring? Let every finger shine bright with this dazzling mystery box.
Includes two NEW multi-faceted nail colors (including our most brilliant holographic EVER!) + other beauty & nail surprises.
Plus, one special mystery box includes a pair of 1 carat diamond stud earrings! Will you be the one to find them?
This mystery box definitely includes:
- Maxine (Bombshell) – Prismatic Ultra-Holographic
- Reina (It Girl) – Black Holographic Textured Microglitter
Make it yours, make it fun. BRAVE PRETTY
Offer expires on 11/21/2017 at 11:59PM PT, or while supplies last. Every Bling It On Mystery Box will include Maxine (Bombshell) and Reina (It Girl). Other products vary.
Well, I doubt I’ll be lucky enough to win the diamond studs (imagine my mom’s face at Christmas, eh?), but I am still really pleased with the selection of products I got!
I’ve been dying to try a Julep Mystery Box, but the only ones (one?) they’ve had since I’ve been a subscriber have not come with polishes I’ve been interested in. This time, they had two new holo/metallic shades, so I was definitely in—and I was not disappointed!
- Nail Color in Maxine (guaranteed)
[$14 / $11.20 Maven]
- Nail Color in Reina (guaranteed)
- It’s Balm Full-Coverage Lip Crayon in Magenta Plum Crème
[$20 / $16 Maven]
- Skip the Brush Crème-to-Powder Blush Stick in Moonlit Sand
[$24 / $19.20 Maven]
- Your Lip Addiction Tinted Lip Oil Treatment in Obsessed
[$22 / $17.60 Maven]
- Nail Color in Eunice
- Nail Color in Madelynn
- Nail Color in Mila
- Nail Color in Shawn #Shine
- No Limits Luxe Hydrating Crème (sample)
Total Value: $150 / $120 Maven.
The only dupe I received is Eunice Nail Color (which is gorgeous and I literally just bought it last month for $4.99), but otherwise I love the look of everything!
Here are additional photos of some of the items in the Mystery Box:
One great thing about Julep products is that a lot of their products are made in the USA, Germany, Italy, and South Korea. For example, the polishes and the Your Lip Addiction Lip Oil Treatment are made in the USA, and the It’s Balm Lip Crayon and Skip the Brush Blush Stick are made in Italy.
Royal Suite Mini Holographics 6-pc Set
$24 Maven pricing ($42 for non-subscribers). This is one of the Holiday Sets Julep has released for the season.
These deep, glittering holographic jewel-tone minis come in a dreamy set fit for a queen.
- Nail Color (Mini) in Anastasia (Regal Berry Holographic)
- Nail Color (Mini) in Coraline (Obsidian Holographic)
- Nail Color (Mini) in Jojo (Redcurrant Holographic)
- Nail Color (Mini) in Kinsey (Imperial Blue Holographic)
- Nail Color (Mini) in Larissa (Evergreen Holographic)
- Nail Color (Mini) in Yvette (Alpine Lake Holographic)
These are the cutest little bottles! Julep’s gift boxes are always so pretty, as well. This holiday season, their gift boxes are illustrated by Gretchen Röehrs:
Life of the Party GWP
$0. This Gift with Purchase came free with a $40 purchase:
Promotional code CELEBRATE
Break out the champagne. It’s time to celebrate. This 6-piece set has your holiday party look covered.
- Nail Color in Channon (Water Lily White Matte Shimmer)
[$14 / $11.20 Maven]
- Nail Color in Demi (Rich Garnet Crème)
- Eyeshadow 101 Crème-to-Powder Eyeshadow Stick in Pearl Shimmer
[$18 / $14.40 Maven]
- High Drama Liquid Eyeliner Pen in Jet Black
[Not on website—perhaps it’s a new product? Price for similar Fluid Eye Glider: $20 / $16 Maven]
- It’s Whipped Matte Lip Mousse in Smooch in Smooch
[$20 / $16 Maven]
- Julep Sequin Clutch
Total Value: $86 / $68.80 Maven.
The eyeliner is made in Germany; the eyeshadow stick is made in South Korea; the lip mousse is made in USA.
Here are additional photos of some of the items in the GWP:
Julep Nail Color* retails for US$14 ($11.40 for subscribed Mavens) and contains 8 mL. However, they very often go on sale for around $5–7. Julep nail polishes are vegan and free of toluene, formaldehyde, formaldehyde resin, dibutyl phthalate (DBP), and camphor. They are made in the USA.
Julep Beauty, Inc.* was founded in 2007 by business executive Jane Park. It started as a chain of nail salons in the Seattle, WA, area; by 2008, the company was online. The Julep Maven subscription service was launched in 2011. The company is cruelty-free, its products are made in the USA, and it remains based in Seattle, WA, USA.
* referral links
** Nail Colors are vegan; other cosmetic products are not necessarily vegan.