I still need to browse through other bloggers’ holiday hauls (I love haul posts!), but here’s my beauty-related Christmas and Boxing Day sale haulage for 2017.
Deck the Haul Gift Set
- The ‘Do Gooder Volumizing Dry Shampoo Spray (7 fl oz)
- The Locks Smith Hydrating Dry Conditioner Spray (7 fl oz)
- The Wave Maker Texturizing Beach Spray (2 fl oz)
- The Brush Crush Dry Styling Dual Bristle Brush
- 2 × The Grip Clip Dry Styling Hair Clip
The MSRP was C$73 (really?) but I got it after the holidays at Shoppers Drug Mart for $11!
Le Vernis Longwear in Fiction (582)
Women’s Holiday Collection:
Tabu, Chantilly, Chantilly Eau de Vie, Navy, Tabu Rose
Mine doesn’t say 2016 on it, just Holiday Collection. But otherwise it’s the same set,
with Tabu in the violin-shaped bottle and the (I think) limited edition Tabu Rose!
Fresh Lemon Vanilla EDP (50 mL)
Shadescents: Crème d’Nude EDP (50 mL)
Dirty Unicorns Nail Polish in The Mane Attraction
Je t’aime Medium Crossbody in Opal Iridescent
Guitar Pick Tassel Key Fob in Silver
This came as a freebie!
SOAP & GLORY
Soaper Heroes Gift Set
- The Righteous Butter (50 mL)
- Clean On Me Creamy Clarifying Shower Gel (75 mL)
- Scrub of Your Life Body Buffer (50 mL)
- Hand Food Hydrating Hand Cream (50 mL)
- Wash Pod (8 mL)
This retailed for C$24.99, and I got it after the holidays for $12.
Thanks for reading!
If you have a holiday haul post, please link it: I’d love to check it out!