Luckily, it turned out to be a pretty decent box, and leaves me looking forward to future boxes. One great thing about the Canada-based Topbox is that it only costs CA$12, so after Ontario tax, it comes to CA$13.56. Since the Canadian dollar has been falling against the US dollar, Ipsy and Birchbox now cost now costs Canadians over CA$19! [2015-08-05: I was corrected by Natalie in the comments! Birchbox Canada charges in CAD, not USD, so it ends up costing CAD$14.95 per month. Thank you so much, Natalie!] Granted, you get 4 deluxe samples with Topbox instead of 5 with Birchbox and Ipsy.
What I Received
- BareMinerals Lash Domination Volumizing Mascara (1.5 mL sample) [MSRP CA$23 for 10 mL]
- Missha M Perfect Cover BB Cream SPF 42 (three 10 mL sample tubes in 3 shades) [MSRP CA$23.99 for 50 mL]
- OFRA Universal Eyebrow Pencil (1.13 g, full-sized) [MSRP US$13 for 1.13 g]
- Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat (14 mL, full-sized) [MSRP CA$9.95]
- Topbox patterned cylindrical cardboard container
- Missha coupon for a GWP if I spend $14.99 on Missha at Topbox.ca