Before I start with my September Glam Bag, I just wanted to provide an update on my missing Ipsy bag from August. When August 23 rolled around, I noticed that Landmark tracking said it was delivered on the 17th but I had never received it. I contacted Ipsy and they immediately sent out a new bag for me, which arrived by the end of the month. I was super happy with their customer service—the bag was exactly what I was supposed to get, except for an item from theBalm which they replaced with a different item from the same brand. I will have to save the extra items for a giveaway.
Well, it turns out that earlier this month, my original Ipsy bag arrived! So much for Landmark’s tracking, huh? (I’ve had an issue with them before on a Julep order—Julep were similarly wonderful and quickly sent a new package; the original has never turned up.) I’d never heard of this Landmark company until this year; suddenly I’m getting more packages from the US handled by them. They also never responded to my inquiries regarding my lost Julep package. Hrmph.
Anyway, September’s Ipsy Glam Bag (referral link) arrived in good time (well, the 19th, which is a little later than usual but I did have a points redemption item in the mix, too).
What I Redeemed Points For
- ColourPop × Amanda Steele Pressed Powder Shadow Palette in Weekend Warrior (4 × 1.5 g full size; US$18 and recently discontinued) [750 pts]
What I Received
- Beauty For Real I-LINE 24-7 Eyeliner in Champagne Buzz (0.28 g full size; US$14)
- ColourPop Lippie Stix in Ipsy-exclusive shade Glam Bag (1 g full size; US$5)
- E Nature Birch Juice Hydro Sleeping Pack (12 mL sample; 75 mL for US$28 at Sokoglam, plus 20% off code below or at official US site)
- Pretty Woman Nail Polish in Girl Boss, formerly known as Cherry Bean (10 mL full size; US$7.99)
- Smashbox Photo Finish Primer in Radiance (0.25 oz; 1 oz for US$39)
- Ipsy makeup bag
Pretty typical value this month. I gotta say I’m pretty happy that the Canadian dollar has been moving up against the US dollar, lately! Whee!
Ipsy Coupon Codes
- Beauty For Real: 20% off any purchase with code IPSY20 (through 10/31/2017)
- Pretty Woman: 30% off any purchase with code PWGLAM (through 10/31/2017; US & CA only)
- Sokoglam: 20% off any purchase with code IPSTERS (through 10/09/2017; one-time use only)
There were no codes for my ColourPop and Smashbox items, so here are a couple of other good ones I saw:
- Catrice: 25% off any purchase with code IPSY25 (through 10/31/2017; US only)
- Ciaté: 30% off any purchase with code IPSTER (through 10/31/2017; US & CA only)
Here are some more detailed product shots: