I don’t normally post sales from Fruits & Passion, who are kind of like a French Canadian Bath & Body Works, but I hauled a little bit from them this morning and it is related to a review I posted yesterday for Jelly Pong Pong’s most disappointing Lychee Shower Gel.
Their sales this weekend (both in-store and online) include:
- Refill Event: Buy 2 refills for $40 (normally $28.50 each) or 3 refills for $50
- Electric Fragrance Diffuser & Perfume Refills for Electric Fragrance Diffusers: 3 for $24 (reg. $31.50 each)
- Moisturizing Butters: 5 for $20
- Foaming Hand Soaps: 3 for $20
- Assorted travel sizes: 5 for $20
- Assorted items: 3 for $20
Plus, get 5% cashback with eBates Canada (referral link). Shipping in Canada is free when you spend $45 or more.
The only drawback with shopping online is that their selection seems a bit poor, but I don’t have access to any physical locations, so I don’t have a choice. They used to have a location in the nearby Eaton Centre downtown, but it’s been closed for some time now.
So what did I haul from Fruits & Passion? It turns out they have a line of lychee-scented products being clearanced (dammit!). I managed to snag a travel-sized body scrub, woohoo! I would actually have bought a couple more, but I don’t know what it smells like or how good the body scrub is, so I decided against gambling.
Read More »