During last weekend’s Shoppers Drug Mart Spend Your Points Plus Event, I hopped onto their luxury beauty website, beautyBOUTIQUE, and redeemed 95,000 Optimum Points for $170 (plus $30 worth of Bonus Points to be added to my account later this month):
- Chanel Le Vernis Longwear Nail Colour in Coralium (562) [$32]
- Chanel Le Vernis Longwear Nail Colour in Sargasso (558) [$32]
- Clarins 4-Colour Eye Palette (LE) from Sunkissed Summer 2017 [$45]
- Dior 5 Couleurs Eyeshadow Palette in Attract (867) [$72]
These were my 3 free samples:
- Elizabeth Arden SUPERSTART Skin Renewal Booster (free sample)
- Elizabeth Arden White Tea EDT (free sample)
- Lise Watier HydraForce Hydra-Protective Creme-Gel (free sample)
My total was CA$181, so $170 was subtracted from my points redemption. You still have to pay tax (13% HST in Ontario) on the full amount, however.
The savings is like paying $1.94 for each Chanel polish, $2.74 for the Clarins palette, and $4.38 for the Dior palette!
$181 subtotal – $170 redemption + $23.53 HST = $34.53 Total
Plus the $30 worth of bonus points to come later, too.
As usual, my beautyBOUTIQUE order arrived very promptly and perfectly packaged.
Here are more detailed product photos: