Obviously, I’m quite late with my August Ipsy (referral link) bag. (The September Glam Bag post is on the way!) August was a busy month, with visitors coming and going, and baby Olive still in her second month of life.
She’s a total sweetheart, though. Looks just like her brother did at the same age, but with a dose of pixie. She’s got a bigtime appetite and loves to smile and coo from only one month. Plus, she’s already sleeping through the night at just under three months, which is why I’m no longer a zombie.
Back to Ipsy. August’s bag was a bit disappointing. It was a nice mix of products, but none of them were things I am especially keen to use. Some of it is quite expensive stuff, too, but still…eh.
What I Received
- 111SKIN Bio Cellulose Facial Treatment Mask (23 mL 1-use full size; GBP£20, or GBP£85 for a 5-pack)
- Beauty for Real I-LINE 24-7 Waterproof Eyeliner in Black Magic (0.28 g full size; US$14)
- Lord & Berry 20100 Maximatte Crayon Lipstick in Intimacy (1.8 g mini; full size for US$20)
- NYX Born to Glow Liquid Illuminator in Gleam (13 mL mini; full size 18 mL for US$7.50/CA$11)
- Peter Lamas Supreme Radiance Complexion Booster (10 mL mini / full size 30 mL for USD$44)
- Ipsy makeup bag
Here are some more detailed product shots: